Yesterday I spent my last few hours working at Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club…15 years – wow… what a ride!! I began work with Melbourne Storm as Marketing Assistant, was promoted to Executive Assistant and more recently working in a part time capacity as Medical Accounts Officer and Fleet Manager. The highlights of the journey have been Grand Final appearances in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012 and 2016 and a personal highlight of being inducted as a Life Member in October 2015.
With all that being said, all good things must come to an end, and as many of you would have heard, I have resigned to focus on my professional organising business, Space and Time, where help busy people find more time, wrangle their clutter and stuff and simply help them get organised at home or at work.
My services include:
- time management: establishing a routine so you get everything done in your day, week and month leaving you more time to enjoy your family, hobbies or simply relax,
- sorting out your spaces – kitchen, office, kids’ toys, wardrobe or your whole house – so everything is tidy, easy to manage and livable,
- decluttering – keeping only the things you truly use and love is the secret to getting rid of stuff,
- business services– helping you and your employees find the space and time to be more productive,
- home and office moving – getting your stuff from one place to another with less stress and hassle.
Moving on from the comforts, security and family environment at Melbourne Storm is scary and exhilarating at the same time. I thank the club for supporting me as an employee and valued member of the team for all these years. I wish the club all the best and I’m sure they wish me all the best for my future endeavours.