Tackle those organising jobs you have been putting off with my expertise and support. Too many toys? Too many craft supplies, spare room overcrowded, can’t find anything in your pantry with the extra food you’ve purchased recently… OR can’t seem to focus whilst working from home.. no problem: I can help you with this and more via phone or video call.
Send me up to 10 photos of the problem areas of your home to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest or email me to explain your challenges whilst working from home.
We will have an in-depth conversation and goal setting discovery session and plan creation over the phone – up to 1 hour.
Organising assistance via phone package includes:
- Conversation about problem areas that require decluttering and organising in the home and how to overcome them
- Discussion of techniques for letting go of items you no longer need (I understand letting go is hard)
- Step by step plan to get the job done (with special focus on the right place to start)
- Proposed storage solutions for the area
- Tweak of habits to support these changes
- Step-by-step checklist emailed to you to allow you to do the work yourself so you can tick off your progress.
- FREE Follow up 1 week after session via email or 15 min phone conversation
- I’d also be delighted to include a copy of other templates and lists associated to your problem area eg: meal planning and shopping list to go with you pantry overhaul.
- Tailored plan for you to implement yourself.
- Get that job off your to-do list (and out of your head)
- Short sharp session to kick-start your decluttering and organising journey
- Affordable advice
- Mentoring every step of the way.
Please note after hours consultations are available on request.