Our social landscape is changing by the day in wake of COVID-19. In light of this I will be offering more opportunities for organising sessions via phone over the coming months no matter where you live (Melbourne, regional areas… or even overseas)
Now is a great time to tackle those organising jobs you have been putting off. Too many toys? Too many craft supplies, spare room over crowded, can’t find anything in your pantry with the extra food you’ve purchased recently… no problem: I can help you with this and more via phone or video call.
Send me up to 10 photos of the problem areas of your home – email@example.com to express your interest.
Will have an in-depth conversation and goal setting discovery session and plan creation over the phone – up to 1 hour.
Organising Assistance via phone package includes:
- Conversation about problem areas in the home and how to overcome them
- Discussion of technique for letting go of items you no longer need (I know letting go is hard)
- Step by step plan to get the job done (with special focus on the right place to start)
- Proposed storage solutions for the area
- Tweak of habits to support these changes
- Step by step checklist emailed to you to allow you to do the work yourself so you can tick off your progress.
- FREE Follow up 1 week after session via email or 15 min phone conversation
- I’d also be delighted to include a copy of other templates and lists associated to your problem area eg: meal planning and shopping list to go with you pantry overhaul.
- Tailored plan for you to implement yourself.
- Get that job off your to-do list (and out of your head)
- Short sharp session to kick-start your decluttering and organising journey
- Affordable advice
- Mentoring every step of the way.
Please note after hours consultations are available on request.