On Thursday 3rd August I was a very excited guest on 3WBC (Whitehorse Boroondara Community) 94.1FM.
I had a very entertaining chat with presenter Iain Messer on his program about how I help busy families get organised in their homes.
The chat included all sorts of things including:
- how I help organise many areas of people’s homes such the linen press, toys and Tupperware.
- Iain suggested great use of space under stair cases.
- creating a permanent home for your things (especially important items such as your keys).
- gadgets like rice cookers.
- ideas for letting things go and where your stuff goes once you get rid of it.
- Iain also gave a great recipe for how to cook the perfect rice!
Listen to the whole interview – Track 1.
Iain can be heard each week on Thursday from 2 – 4 on his radio show “Messeround” – http://3wbc.org.au/streaming/