Julie is available to present the following workshop on request – price on application.
See Facebook events for details on when Julie is next presenting this workshop.
Meal preparation can be a chore, but with a little forethought and planning the nightly grind be much easier and more enjoyable.
This workshop strives to set up healthy habits that we can do without even thinking about them.
I’ll show you how to think in advance about recipes, meals and all the ingredients you need to go into the meal to produce three main benefits:
This 2 hour interactive workshop includes:
- understand the benefits of meal planning including:
- Saving time in the supermarket by creating a detailed shopping list from the meal plan
- Saving what I call brainspace (decision making) at the end of a long day by knowing what’s for dinner
- Saving money by planning meals to your budget.
- creation of a quick and easy to use meal plan
- creation of a quick and easy to use shopping list
- the opportunity to ask your specific questions
- expert tips from Julie
- learn what works and doesn’t from others in the room.
You will leave this workshop with:
- detailed workbook with checklists and step templates to plan meals in advance
- strategies to implement immediately at home.
- specific blog resources and templates from spaceandtime.com.au
Contact Julie today to make a booking 0413 447 562 or firstname.lastname@example.org