I am now an NDIS registered provider. I am based in Melbourne and will travel to most suburbs.
Registration Group – Household Tasks – This includes the provision of supports to enable the participant to maintain their home environment. This may involve undertaking essential household tasks that the participant is not able to undertake.
If you have an NDIS plan I would love to help you in your home with any of the following services:
- reorganising items in your home for mobility and accessibility
- paperwork management (including medical paperwork – what should they keep, what’s been claimed from Medicare and health insurer etc)
- utility bill management (set up of automated direct debit payments)
- easy meal planning and shopping list creation
- preparation for downsizing or moving house (including decluttering, packing and unpacking).
Please call me on 0413 447 562 for more information about my services.