In this workshop we will tackle 6 key areas to lead to better productivity
To begin the workshop there will be some conceptual thought about how you want to spend your time in the office… and then we will move on to some practical tips for getting things done.
- Create a daily routine to put some structure in your day.
- Learn how to create and use a next-action to-do list to give you a clear list of to-dos.
- Set clear priorities with the use of the priorities matrix so you know what to tackle next when everything is urgent.
- Manage your email (not the other way around!) with a number of tips to handle what’s coming in.
- Explore the concept that multi tasking is a myth and how we can focus on one task at a time for better results.
- Wrap up each day by reviewing what you’ve done and planning for the next one and then walking out the door to catch the 5.00pm bus.