If you’ve never used a professional organiser before, here’s how it all works.
My professional organising services are $70 per hour with a minimum booking of 3 hours. My clients find that good progress can be made on their organising goals in 3, 6 and 9 hour bookings.
No matter what package you book, we will always start with a chat, over the phone about your goals, what you want to achieve and what you expect. Then we will get cracking!
A typical Starter package session usually includes:
- I visit your home or workplace and we chat about your needs and create a plan of action
- Tackle your time management and create a routine
- Start decluttering or tidying the spaces of your choice (see below)
- I share my tips and secrets on storage, organisation and tidying
- Then in the next session we review your decluttering and time management progress, reviewing and refining the strategies together until we find a solution that truly works for you
You can choose any of the decluttering and organising services I offer, which might include:
- Time management: creating a routine that gives you more time and helps you get more done
- Time suckers: identifying any unwanted bad habits that can be reduced or eliminated to give you more time
- Sorting a room in your house, kitchen, kids’ rooms, garage – anywhere!
- Wardrobe review and edit
- Office or workplace declutter
- Workplace routines – identifying better systems and strategies for your staff to get things done
- Storage solutions – finding the best storage for your stuff
No matter what package you choose, I will share my tips and secrets to help you stay organised and clutter free after I leave!
0413 447 562 or email@example.com