If you’ve never used a professional organiser before, here’s how it all works.
A professional organiser can be used just as you would any professional to get a job done. Need your tax done: get an accountant, need a leaking pipe fixed: get a plumber, need help getting organised: get a professional organiser.
My clients find that good progress can be made on their organising goals in 3 to 5 hour bookings (minimum of 3). They find that sometimes it’s just too hard to get things done by themselves. They find that things get done if they book me and get a time-of-action in the diary
What have you been putting off for a long time?
In a few short hours this challenging area of your home or office could be crossed off your to-do list freeing you up to do something fun!
A typical session includes:
- Each session starts with a chat about your challenges (challenges with your space or your time). We will then look at what you want to achieve and what you expect. Then we will get started!
- If you are overwhelmed by stuff, we will follow the Space and Time Organising S.Y.S.T.E.M in the spaces of your choice.
- I will share my tips and secrets on storage, organisation, systems and processes based on my experience as a professional organiser and an administrator with over 20 years of experience.
- It is all about creating strategies, together, that work for you.
- I love to work side by side with my clients on the job at hand, but if you would prefer to spend your time on what you do best (work, attending a Zumba class or other), I’d be happy to continue the job on my own.
- In the next session we review your decluttering and time management progress, tweaking where we need and continuing to work together.
For an investment of $100 per hour you will receive an extra set of hands, expert storage, filing and sorting advice to get jobs done that have been on your to-do list for ages. Choose any of the Declutter my home, Organise my office or Manage my time services.
Contact me today
I’d love to talk to you about your organising challenges. Please call on 0413 447 562 or drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or make a booking now with the below button.